Safe Comm Pac supports our clients with an experienced team, who bring specialised skills and knowledge and a track record of delivering outcomes.
Servicing across Asia Pacific, our personnel include experts in:
- Community safety and injury prevention
- Public awareness and education
- Crime and violence prevention
- Stakeholder engagement and communications (including digital and social media)
- Community consultation
- Strategy and policy
- Social impact assessment
- Social performance and community investment (including social safeguards)
- Program monitoring
We use an evidence-based approach in our programs, incorporating theories of change from international best practice and research.
Supporting our Community
International Safety Media Awards
Safe Comm Pac was proud to support the International Safety Media Awards as a sponsor. For further information about the awards visit: https://www.facebook.com/ISMA2018/
Safe Comm Pac was honoured to be included as an exhibitor in Safety 2018 - Global Conference on Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion
Unite to End Violence
During November and December 2018, Safe Comm Pac supported the Unite to End Violence campaign #16Days #HearMeToo.
Translate This Page