Servicing across Asia Pacific, we support our clients with an experienced team that brings specialised skills and knowledge, as well as a track record of delivering outcomes.
Our people include experts in:
- evaluation and monitoring
- crime and violence prevention
- justice policy
- community safety
- social impact assessment
- stakeholder engagement
- community consultation
- research and policy.
Our team values:
- energy and passion
- commitment to delivering outcomes.
Contributing to a positive social impact is what drives us, and it is what drives our business model.
10% of our profits go towards pro bono work and supporting social impact initiatives, with a particular focus on women's safety.
Safe Comm Pac is proud to support a number of global and national programs to improve safety and outcomes, including:
- International Safety Media Awards (sponsor)
- Safer Internet Day
- Unite to End Violence
- Safety 2018 - Global Conference on Injury and Violence Prevention (exhibitor)
- International Women's Day.
We are also dedicated to contributing to our industry networks and the global body of knowledge about what works and what doesn't.
© Copyright Safe Comm Pac